Another year’s worth of games draws to a close which means it’s time for more trailers and reveals courtesy of Spike TV and GameTrailers.
This year’s highlight for me were The Last of Us and Metal Gear Rising. The former for being a new property by one of my favorite developers of the generation and the latter for being so nonsensical.
Other than those two, there wasn’t much else to fawn over.
Finally, Sony’s “Greatest Hits” line debuts for the PlayStation 3. The following games can now be found for $29.99 CAD or less:
- Warhawk, Motorstorm and Resistance: Fall of Man, SCEA.
- Call of Duty 3, Activision
- EA Sports Fight Night Round 3, Need for Speed: Carbon, Electronic Arts
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas and Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Bethesda Softworks
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Tecmo
They all come in these red cases as well. Reminds me a lot of the HD-DVD cases. Sorta.